O Holy Night, Panis Angelicus, Interview

Shoutbox

rickolsen: I gave my cats gravy dinner half an hour ago. Brandie is sleeping in on my bed. Sampson is sleeping on the loveseat. Phoenix is sleeping on my couch. I am watching football and eating cucumbers. May 9, 2020 0:08:30 GMT -5
rickolsen: Phoenix is sleeping on the couch. sampson is sleeping on the loveseat. Brandie is sleeping in on my bed. I have been watching Judge Judy, but I'm going to watch Super Bowl 42 now. I'm eating baked beans. I like them. May 12, 2020 22:59:59 GMT -5
donkey: My two favorite public figures...Jackie and Trump May 16, 2020 10:52:18 GMT -5
rickolsen: I gave my cats gravy dinner an hour ago. Sampson is sleeping on the loveseat. Phoenix and Brandie are in on my bed. I mailed my property tax payment. Their office is closed because of the virus. My cats and I don't have to worry about our home now. May 21, 2020 2:24:26 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: My cats are all awake. Phoenix is on the arm of the easychair. Sampson and Brandie are at the livingroom window. I opened it so we could get some fresh air. It's a load off my mind that the property taxes are paid. I was really worried. May 22, 2020 3:33:00 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Phoenix is sleeping on the couch. Samson is sleeping in the box on the diningroom table. Brandie is eating dry dinner on my desk. The county hasn't cashed my property tax check yet, but I trust the USPS. It's probably because of the holiday. May 24, 2020 23:48:52 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I don't wear a coat or jacket anymore. My window is open all day for my cats and me. I'm in a good up mood because my property taxes are paid. I love spring and summer. It stays light late and even though I don't go outside it matters. May 25, 2020 5:27:16 GMT -5
rickolsen: Winter makes depression really hard. When it gets dark at 4:00pm it's a real bummer. I don't have normal depression, I have acute chronic depression. That's why I take 3 antidepressants. Winter is still hard for me. May 25, 2020 5:40:21 GMT -5
rickolsen: The world looks so much better when the trees have leaves and the ground is covered with green grass. Don't you think so too? May 25, 2020 12:15:58 GMT -5
johnnyb: Looks a lot better when my wallet is full of green to boot. 🤑 May 25, 2020 15:02:03 GMT -5
rickolsen: I am so blessed. My cats are healthy and have a good life. I am healthy and have all I need. My house is 100 years old, and isn't great, but it is my cats home and my home. I have had it 17 years. For someone who was homeless and eating out of dumpsters May 26, 2020 6:33:42 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: this is great. I am a simple man and I don't need much. My cats are my first concern. As long as they have enough to eat and drink I am happy. They are safe and that means a lot to me. May 26, 2020 6:35:32 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Some people think I shouldn't be on disability. Most people are denied and have to fight. Mine went through in 2 weeks. Why? Because my doctor filled out all of my paper work. On reevaluation my doctor filled out my paper work again. I paid social security May 26, 2020 6:44:32 GMT -5
rickolsen: taxes for 30 years. It isn't a freebe. I earned it just like everybody else does. I just can't work anymore. At 64 I'm eligable for social security anyway. They change me from disability to regular social security in their time. May 26, 2020 6:45:43 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: My property tax check is going in the bank today. My taxes are officially paid. What a relief! I hope I get another stimulus check. I will save it so I can pay my property taxes on time next year. Then I won't have to worry. May 26, 2020 9:34:17 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I gave my cats gravy dinner a little while ago. They are sleeping now. Brandie and Sampson are on the diningroom table. Phoenix is under my bed. I think it is cooler under there. My house is hot so I turned my fan on. May 26, 2020 17:18:49 GMT -5 *
bounderdriver: Rick do you make mortgage payments? I'm surprised your mortgage company doesn't escrow your property taxes and take care of it for you. May 27, 2020 8:27:38 GMT -5
bounderdriver: One suggestion, if you have a savings account or create one, you can make monthly transfers of 1/12 of your annual tax bill. As long as you're disciplined to not touch it, it'll be there When it is time to pay. Car insurance too if you pay every 6 months May 27, 2020 8:32:41 GMT -5
rickolsen: Bounderdriver, I've recently opened a savings account for that. I'm going to try to save $100 per month. I need $900 a year to pay my property taxes. I didn't want to include it with my mortgage because I thought it would be too much monthly. May 29, 2020 20:24:00 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: My car and home insurace come directly from my checking account each month. I don't have to worry about that. It is automatically deducted each month. May 29, 2020 20:25:20 GMT -5 *