From Whence That Voice Came

Shoutbox

rickolsen: Phoenix is the only one who sleeps on my dresser. I have a nice spot for her there with a nice comfortable comforter to lie on. It is thicker than a regular blanket. It is a small dresser. No mirror or anything like that. She likes it. Jan 21, 2020 16:51:27 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I ordered a case of paper towels again from Ebay a couple of weeks ago. 30 rolls. They are good paper towels. I like Ebay better than Amazon. Shipping is always free and they ship fast. I always get my stuff before I'm supposed to. Shop Ebay. Jan 23, 2020 3:41:58 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I told you about my Walmart fiasco and then I deleted it. I'm telling you again. I left my dry cat food in the cart in the parking lot when I loaded my car with my purchases. I realized at home later so I went back to Walmart. I had my receipt so "con" Jan 23, 2020 3:47:45 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: they gave me a free replacement bag and my cats got their food. If Walmart hadn't done that I would have just got another bag because my cats need their food. It was nice of Walmart. Make sure you check your cart before you leave the store. Jan 23, 2020 3:48:13 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I gave my cats some gravy dinner 15 minutes ago. They are sleeping now. Brandie and Sampson are on the loveseat. Phoenix is on the couch. I'm watching football and eating some lasagna. It is really good. Jan 23, 2020 22:38:25 GMT -5
rickolsen: I gave my cats some gravy dinner a couple of hours ago. Brandie and Sampson are sleeping on the loveseat. Phoenix is sleeping in on my bed. I am watching football and munching raw broccoli. Broccoli has lots of vitamin C. It is good for winter. Jan 25, 2020 1:25:58 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: It was 38 degrees today. 40 years ago it would have been 0 or lower. We have less than 6 inches of snow on the ground. 40 years ago we would have had at least 4 feet. Michigan winters are vastly different from what they were in the 60's. Jan 25, 2020 1:28:31 GMT -5
rickolsen: I gave my cats some gravy dinner awhile ago. Phoenix is sleeping on the couch. Sampson is in on my bed. Brandie is on the loveseat. I'm watching football. I made spaghetti today and I'm having some for supper with parmesan cheese. I like it. Jan 28, 2020 17:18:48 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I ordered my aftershave on ebay like I always do. Bay Rum. I like the smell of it. I had to go to the post office to pick it up. One bottle was leaking. I get 2 at a time. About half the bottle was gone. This is the only problem I have ever had with ebay. Jan 28, 2020 17:29:06 GMT -5
rickolsen: I take it back. Once I got a bucket of cat litter and it had no handle. That wasn't ebay's fault. That was the shipper. Really my aftershave wasn't ebay's fault either. Shipping accidents sometimes happen. I still love ebay and will continue to use them. Jan 28, 2020 17:32:07 GMT -5
rickolsen: I'm munching corn chips and watching football. I like corn chips better than potato chips. Phoenix and Sampson are sleeping in on my bed. Brandie is preening herself on the love seat. She will be sleeping soon. I have a good life. I love my cats. Jan 31, 2020 22:40:10 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Brandie is sleeping, so all 3 of my cats are sleeping now. I gave them gravy dinner about an hour ago. I'm watching a good football game. Peyton Manning is creaming Arizona. I'm going to eat a couple of cucumbers now. They are so good. Jan 31, 2020 23:02:20 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I got some Greek pasta salad, cole slaw, and deviled egg potato salad today. The Greek pasta salad has lots of feta cheese. I love feta cheese. I gave my cats some gravy dinner a while ago. They will be sleeping soon. I'm eating Greek pasta salad. Feb 1, 2020 13:33:56 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: My cole slaw is gone. I've got half the Greek pasta salad and potato salad left. I'm not supposed to eat pasta or potatoes, but my doctor said I can eat them in moderation. When you are diabetic you can't eat anything good or cheap. I eat what I want. Feb 1, 2020 19:21:08 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: My cats are all sleeping. Phoenix and Sampson are in on my bed. Brandie is on the loveseat here in the livingroom with me. I'm watching football and munching corn chips. If you like corn chips get Great Value corn chips at Walmart. They are really good. Feb 3, 2020 0:29:55 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: It is 10:00 am. My cats are all sleeping. Phoenix and Sampson are in on my bed. Brandie is on the love seat. I didn't give them gravy dinner because they didn't ask for it. When they do I will give it to them. I'm watching football. Feb 3, 2020 10:02:55 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I just gave my cats some gravy dinner. Prime filet chicken. They like that kind. They are gobbling it down. They will be sleeping soon. I'm watching football. Feb 5, 2020 3:02:25 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Brandie is sleeping on the love seat. Phoenix and Sampson are sleeping in on my bed. I'm watching football. Almost all of our snow is melted away. Feb 7, 2020 10:18:07 GMT -5
rickolsen: My brother died yesterday. We weren't close. Now I'm the only son of 4 left. All 3 of my cats are on my desk. They came to see me. Feb 10, 2020 16:54:26 GMT -5
Willyiam: May your Brother RIP!! Feb 14, 2020 8:31:08 GMT -5