Ocean City, NJ, Ocean City Music Pier, May 8, 2021 - (re)rescheduled!

Shoutbox

ursus: Thanks greatly, Rick. Jul 28, 2020 23:13:08 GMT -5
rickolsen: It's raining pretty good. It has been raining for several hours. My grass really needed this water. It will be green again. Jul 29, 2020 0:13:19 GMT -5
yellowstone2014: Thank you very much for deleting the spam, Rick! Jul 29, 2020 0:48:39 GMT -5
rickolsen: My cats are well. I'm eating some more Spanish rice. I love it. I put in a big can of diced tomatoes. It is Rice a Roni Spanish rice. Walmart didn't have any Zatarain. They are both good. Jul 29, 2020 21:30:36 GMT -5 *
donkey: Jackies concerts at The Villages in November have been post phoned again....good call. Mabye concerts can happen again next spring after a vaccine comes out this late fall/early winter. Jul 31, 2020 18:03:43 GMT -5
rickolsen: My cats are well. Sampson is running all over. I'm eating a big bowl of Cherios. I like Cherios. Oats are supposed to be good for you. I'm watching a documentary about the 2011 New York Giants. They won the Super Bowl. Aug 1, 2020 6:59:22 GMT -5
rickolsen: I gave my cats some gravy dinner about an hour ago. They are sleeping now. I'm eating raw green beans. I like them raw. I'm watching football. I can never get enough football. Aug 1, 2020 16:57:41 GMT -5
rickolsen: I don't put sugar on my Cherios. I'm diabetic so I don't have sugar in my house. Cherios are good without sugar. I'm eating some right now. Aug 1, 2020 17:32:40 GMT -5
rickolsen: I just went to Walmart to get some coffee creamer. I also got york peppermint patties. I really like them. I'm not supposed to eat candy, but a little won't hurt me. My cats are well. I have to clean their litter boxes. Aug 2, 2020 6:45:05 GMT -5
rickolsen: My cats are well. I'm making Spanish rice and I'm watching football. I think my cats are sleeping. It's raining now. I put my bills in the mail. I thought it is Monday, but it's Sunday. Oh well. I got it done. I cleaned the litter boxes. Aug 2, 2020 15:37:13 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I'm eating some Spanish rice and really enjoying it. My cats are in the livingroom with me, but they aren't sleeping yet. I gave them gravy dinner a bit ago so they should be sleeping soon. I'm watching football. It just stopped raining. It rained all day. Aug 2, 2020 20:28:55 GMT -5
rickolsen: Now I'm eating raw green beans. They are good for you. They have fiber and lots of nutrients. They taste good too. Try some. Aug 2, 2020 21:05:15 GMT -5
rickolsen: I've been spelling Cheerios wrong. It's Cheerios. I feel so dumb. I'm eating some Cheerios now. It sounds like I'm eating a lot today, but my stomach has been bothering me and I haven't eaten much. My stomach feels good today and I'm hungry. Aug 2, 2020 22:46:53 GMT -5
rickolsen: It's cooled off a bit since it rained here in Michigan. Summer goes by so fast. We have great weather in Michigan. Beautiful days. My cats are well and so am I. Have a great day! Aug 3, 2020 5:24:10 GMT -5
rickolsen: I'm going to get some Cheerios to eat for breakfast. Phoenix is on my desk. Sampson is on the floor. Brandie is looking out the livingroom window. They tend to stay in the livingroom with me or they go into my bedroom. I'm watching football. I'm hungry. Aug 3, 2020 6:07:01 GMT -5
rickolsen: My cats are well. I gave them some gravy dinner, but Brandie didn't eat hers. They aren't sleeping yet. I'm watching football. Aug 3, 2020 18:34:25 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I just gave my cats some gravy dinner for breakfast. Extra gravy chicken. They like that and are gobbling it down. They are all eating. Brandie likes this kind. She didn't eat the whitefish and tuna. I guess she doesn't like that kind. Aug 4, 2020 5:47:42 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I washed a load of laundry this morning. I hate doing laundry. I'm always afraid I'll fall down the basement stairs. I'm a little wobbly on the stairs. My cats are well. Today is trash day. They already came so I brought the container up to the house. Aug 4, 2020 9:42:54 GMT -5
rickolsen: My cats just woke up and asked for gravy dinner so I gave them some. They gobbled it down. I just made, and ate, some spaghetti. It was good. Of course I put on lots of parmesan cheese. Aug 5, 2020 1:31:58 GMT -5
rickolsen: I use Great Value brand spaghetti sauce from Walmart. It is really good and the cheapest one around. Only 92 cents a jar. I use 2 jars for each batch of spaghetti because I like lots of sauce. Try it. Aug 5, 2020 1:36:38 GMT -5