On This Board
You cannot create threads.
You cannot reply to threads.
You cannot create polls.
Members Online
Users Viewing
0 Staff, 0 Members, 1 Guest.

Shoutbox

rickolsen: I love my cats. I mean I really love my cats. They give me so much love. They make my life good. I love to watch them eat. It makes me feel good to know I can give them a good safe home with lots of food and water. They know I love them. Jan 6, 2020 3:42:02 GMT -5
rickolsen: My cats changed. Now Phoenix is sleeping on my bed. Sampson is sleeping on the couch. Brandie is sleeping on the loveseat. I am watching football. I love to watch football. It is a great sport. Jan 6, 2020 3:45:16 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: My cats are sleeping. Phoenix is on the couch. Sampson is in on my bed. Brandie is on the loveseat. I am watching football. I like to watch football. Jan 7, 2020 2:56:16 GMT -5
rickolsen: Let me tell you about global warming. I live in Michigan. January used to be the coldest most snow heavy month of the year. We have no snow. The tempurature is in the 40's this week. Now tell me global warming isn't real. Jan 7, 2020 8:11:18 GMT -5
Willyiam: Rick: Global Warming has become a Political Issue and you don't allow Politics! Just Sayin! Jan 7, 2020 16:00:44 GMT -5
rickolsen: Billy, I didn't mean it in a political way. I meant it in a science way. I think the science is proven. I can prove it. I just need to look out my window or go outside. Michigan used to have terrible winters. Not now. Jan 7, 2020 18:10:05 GMT -5
rickolsen: When I was a kid we had 12 foot snowdrifts and it got to -20 in Michigan. In 1972 my car got buried and I had a hard time finding it. We don't have winters like that anymore. I think last year we had 6 inches of snow once. I hate winter so it's good. Jan 7, 2020 18:15:07 GMT -5
rickolsen: Phoenix and Sampson are sleeping in on my bed. Brandie was sleeping on my computer. She got some dry dinner on my desk then she went into the diningroom. Maybe she went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. Their water is in the kitchen. Jan 7, 2020 20:09:53 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I don't care where my cats go. There are 3 places they can't go. they can't go in my closet. They can't go in the basement or out in the breezeway. they have to stay in the house proper, but they have the run of the house. they can sleep wherever they want Jan 7, 2020 20:20:35 GMT -5
rickolsen: I just gave my cats some gravy dinner. They asked for it. Extra gravy chicken. Their favorite kind. They will be sleeping soon. I'm making some spaghetti for me to eat while I watch football. I like lots of parmesan cheese on it. Jan 8, 2020 16:55:06 GMT -5
rickolsen: My spaghetti was really good. I enjoyed it. I ate a big bowl and now I'm stuffed. I make sure my cats have plenty of food to eat. I have food too so we are all good. I've been very hungry before so a full belly really feels good. Jan 8, 2020 18:28:40 GMT -5
rickolsen: I am munching corn chips. I like to munch them while I'm watching football. I watch a lot of football. Corn chips are so much better than potato chips. I really like them. I get Great Value corn chips at Walmart. They are nice and salty. Jan 9, 2020 10:26:43 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Brandie is sleeping on the loveseat. Phoenix is sleeping on my dresser. Sampson is sleeping in on my bed. I am watching the Giants beat the Cowboys. It is a good game. Jan 9, 2020 11:01:35 GMT -5
rickolsen: Brandie is on my computer. Phoenix is on the arm of the easy chair. They aren't sleeping. Sampson is sleeping in on my bed. I'm watching football. The Giants are beating the Packers. It is a good game. Divisional playoff 2011. Jan 9, 2020 18:00:10 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Phoenix is sleeping on the couch. Brandie is on my computer. Sampson is on the back of the couch. They aren't sleeping. I'm making chicken and noodles. I haven't eaten since yesterday and I'm hungry. I'll probably eat 2 bowls. Jan 10, 2020 16:32:54 GMT -5
rickolsen: Brandie is on the loveseat. Phoenix is in on my bed. Sampson just went into the bedroom to lie down with Phoenix. He is happy because I just changed his litterbox in the kitchen. It is nice and clean. He's already used it. Brandie uses his box too. Jan 13, 2020 17:06:47 GMT -5
agog: Hey everyone! Monday is Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Day! Are you as excited as I am? Let's make this the best Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr Day ever! Jan 17, 2020 21:30:54 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: I just went to Walmart and got a ham. I've been craving ham lately. I also went to Meijer and got some potato salad, coleslaw, and Greek pasta salad with feta cheese. I love feta cheese. I just gave my cats their favorite gravy dinner. Jan 19, 2020 20:56:57 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: When I went to Walmart I left my dry cat food in the cart in the parking lot. Stupid me! I went back to Walmart and they gave me a free replacement bag. Walmart is a good store. You have to have your receipt and I did. Jan 19, 2020 20:58:58 GMT -5 *
rickolsen: Phoenix and Sampson are sleeping in on my bed. Brandie just woke up and she's eating some dry dinner on my desk. It's Iams, the kind I got at Walmart last night. She'll go back to sleep soon. I'm watching football and munching raw broccoli. Jan 20, 2020 23:21:12 GMT -5 *